Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Abortion Clinic director resigns after watching ultrasound of abortion...

TAKEN FROM HERE-

"The director of a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic in Bryan, Texas has resigned after watching an ultrasound video of a child being killed by abortion. "I just thought, 'I can't do this anymore.' It was just like a flash that hit me and I thought, 'that's it,'" said Abby Johnson in an interview with a local TV news network. Johnson had held her position with the Clinic for eight years, and worked as its director for two. She began to feel uncomfortable with the business philosophy of the clinic, when the owners told her to try to bring more abortions in the door to offset the economic downturn.

"The money wasn't in family planning, nor prevention, the money was in abortion and I had a problem with that," said Johnson. But the turning point was when she witnessed an actual ultrasound image of an abortion being performed..."

TAKEN FROM HERE-

"I saw a full side profile, so I saw face to feet on the ultrasound machine," said Johnson. "I saw the probe going into the woman's uterus, and at that moment I saw the baby moving and trying to get away from the probe."
...
"If clinic workers saw what was happening on that screen, they would be running out of those clinics," Johnson concluded. "This is what the abortion industry does not want their workers to see ... they don't want people to see what's actually happening in the woman's womb."

YouTube

1 comment:

crystal.travel6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.