Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Book available: "in the midst of being me: selected short poems - volume 1"

I have compiled a book of some of my favourite poems that I have previously published here on this blog. I received my proof to look at the other day. I am extremely pleased with how they turned out, they are really good. They are available to purchase at Lulu at the moment and other places online soon. You can get it as an eBook or paperback but I recommend paperback. For more info click HERE or click the link below to purchase.

I have some other things planned coming soon!!



"in the midst of being me" is the first published volume of poetry by Nick Flight. Poetry in this book originally appeared on the authors the blog between 2005 and 2009. Themes include love, life and spirituality. Paperback & eBook available.
Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

3 comments:

FiveSolas said...

If I only I knew you had a blog!

I will purchase your poems, not something i buy regularly and give them a read.

drade said...

Verdammt ich denke, das Gespenst, aber die kreativen Ideen. Ich glaube, du bist für Geist Strand
Beute suchen.

crystal.travel6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.